Timothy Williams: Male bgd*, Widowed, Never Divorced, Celebrate, Single, Over 60, Straight, Preacher of the Full Gospel: Pursuing the righteousness and holiness from the Living God. *(DNA: by God’s design)
Currently the main focus sites are:
Justice and Justice Alone
The Offense News
Secondary Focus Sites
City of Enumclaw Corruption
Hate Crime Against Timothy Williams
Top Drawer Points
- The short video on Timothy Williams is above.
- Timothy Williams currently labors at several web sites.
- Timothy Williams is not part of any denomination, group or cause other than Jesus and Him crucified within the context of the full message of the gospel. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. (1 Corinthians 2:2) “Go, stand in the temple courts,” he said, “and tell the people the full message of this new life.” (Acts 5:20)
- Timothy Williams has been following hard after a Jesus that bids me to lose my life as God disciplines me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it. (Luke 9:24)
- Timothy Williams has been enduring and learning from God’s painful disciplines for several decades. Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. (Hebrews 12:10-11)
- There is nothing special about Timothy Williams nor does he claim anything special.
- Timothy Williams because he is a servant of Jesus Christ is heavily slandered, reviled, and persecuted. Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger; in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left; through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed; sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. (2 Corinthians 6:4-10)
- Has been preaching without compromise the Truth while seeking a holy life in Jesus for decades by hating his own life.
- Because Timothy Williams preaches and lives the full message of Jesus he cuts across all denominational dogma, religious opinions, and worldly attitudes.
- With the selfless love of Jesus individuals and groups are told what is beneficial for them but often what they do not want to hear. When they heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him. (Acts 7:54)
- As the love of most Christians grows cold and betrayal increases, the slander mounts up against Timothy Williams. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, (Matthew 24:12)
- Many sermons, posts and several books have been authored by Timothy Williams.
- When Timothy Williams speaks of Bible doctrine, he means this in the video below.
- If anyone fellowships with me in the Light, I am their servant.
- Contact form is at the end of this post or here.
What Timothy Williams Means by Sound Doctrine
Who I am – What I am
It is always a joy to share the “full message” of the gospel, but the internet is not the place to share much of one’s personal life. “Go, stand in the temple courts,” he said, “and tell the people the full message of this new life.” (Acts 5:20)
The personal life through Jesus that I have is shared with those who love me in the faith. Such become dear to me because of their hard striving to love the Lord. Those are the few who hungering and thirsting for righteousness have willingly joined with me in suffering with Jesus. So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord, or ashamed of me his prisoner. But join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God, (2 Timothy 1:8)
We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us. (1 Thessalonians 2:8)
Who I am in Jesus is also what I am. What I preach, I live. For this reason I am sending to you Timothy, my son whom I love, who is faithful in the Lord. He will remind you of my way of life in Christ Jesus, which agrees with what I teach everywhere in every church. (1 Corinthians 4:17)
What I preach is also what I am in God.
What you read here is what I live by the powerful grace of God. The slander to the contrary is just one more proof that in spite of my weaknesses His grace does bless me with righteousness. To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task? (2 Corinthians 2:16)
For this reason, I am sending to you Timothy, my son whom I love, who is faithful in the Lord. He will remind you of my way of life in Christ Jesus, which agrees with what I teach everywhere in every church. (1 Corinthians 4:17)
I have been picking up my cross, denying self, hating my own life and follow Jesus for decades.
I know the power of God that can humble a man and keep him there.
I have, and am, experiencing the holiness of God that purifies my life from hypocrisy.
I have always preached, taught and declared the full message of gospel whether anyone wanted to hear the Truth or not.
I know the power of God overcomes the sins in my life while demanding that I perfect holiness through Jesus.
I have fully, but not completely experienced the life of Christ that works gentleness, meekness, whispers, rebukes or whips with His selfless love.
Unlike so many I know both the Scriptures and the Power of God.
Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.” (Matthew 22:29)
I know this power within the full weakness of myself so that I know “I” is the most worthless thing to talk about.
For to be sure, he was crucified in weakness, yet he lives by God’s power. Likewise, we are weak in him, yet by God’s power we will live with him to serve you. (2 Corinthians 13:4)
If you hunger and thirst for righteousness and are willing to let God take it all by suffering in your body against sin and the world, then you will understand.
You will not just understand but experience God crucifying pride, self-will and your dead Bible doctrines.
Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because he who has suffered in his body is done with sin. As a result, he does not live the rest of his earthly life for evil human desires, but rather for the will of God. (1 Peter 4:1-2)
Expanded Information on the Editor
Editor / Preacher
Below is some very basic information about the editor, Timothy Williams.
As you can tell my grammar is not the best.
You have my apologies. See what large letters I use as I write to you with my own hand! (Galatians 6:11)
- There is no church, ministry or organization.For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. (1 Corinthians 2:2)
- There is no club or causes to join. The workers, real workers are extremely difficult to find. He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. (Luke 10:2)
- There is no request for money.On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made. (1 Corinthians 16:2)
- Timothy Williams is not associated with any denomination, group, or church. so no one can say that you were baptized into my name. (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.) For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel–not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. (1 Corinthians 1:15-18)
- Since the workers are few, if you desire to labor in living and proclaiming the full message of the Good News it is certainly a matter worth praying about. Welcome him in the Lord with great joy, and honor men like him, because he almost died for the work of Christ, risking his life to make up for the help you could not give me. (Philippians 2:29-30)
To fellowship with me is to make a conscious decision to share in the joys and sufferings of Jesus.
The question may rightly be asked, why would anyone live such a life?
The answer, you just do not know the most loving God like I do!
- Timothy Williams is not an elder.
- Timothy Williams is not a pastor.
- Timothy Williams is not a minister.
- Timothy Williams is not anything special. See Hardtruth.us
- Timothy Williams is a preacher of the full message in Jesus Christ. Thus all, including Timothy Williams, are offended. (Acts 5:2, Galatians 5:11)
- Timothy Williams teaches denying self, walking a holy life by hating one’s life, carrying a cross by following Jesus and only Jesus. (Luke 14:25-35, John 10:27, Matthew 7:21)
- Timothy Williams is often misunderstood and always opposed for various sinful reasons. (2 Corinthians 1:14)
Preaches & Lives
- Timothy Williams preaches not ink on paper called the Bible, but a living relationship with a holy God. (2 Corinthians 3:3)
- Timothy Williams preaches that to have a living relationship with Jesus, one must let God make the Bible come alive. (Hebrews 4:12)
- Timothy Williams preaches following the Holy Spirit unto love by hating one’s life, denying self, picking up a cross and following Jesus daily by giving up all to God. (James 2:19)
- Timothy Williams experiences the excitement of self-less love through the Holy Spirit. (Colossians 1:8, Acts 4:32)
- Timothy Williams experiences the weakness produced by the holiness of God. (2 Corinthians 13:4)
- Timothy Williams experiences the sting of desertion and the joy of faithfulness. (John 6:66, 2 Timothy 4:16, 2 Timothy 4:10, 1 Peter 5:12 )
Timothy Williams’s personality is the love of God manifested in a way that is best for each person. Which means it is not necessarily what they want.
Thus a person’s viewpoint on my personality all depends on the condition of their souls. Either way, want the love of Christ, the truth of Jesus, the faithfulness God works along with His rich joy, then, that, is my personality. For what I am, what I will be and what God will work in the next hour is hidden in Christ. …as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus. (2 Corinthians 1:14) Colossians 3:3, Ephesians 5:2
“For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.” (Colossians 3:3)
Tested Heart & Life
If you are looking for information on Timothy Williams this is a good place to start.
This is no religious game.
If you desire to experience the Living God crucifying your pride, your sins then by all means ask Him to prove Himself. Believe me you shall experience whether you repent or not what it is like to have the Living God discipline you. Whether the discipline is for your good or not is up to you.
But have no doubts, it is for real and He is a powerful God that is more than qualified to “test our hearts.”
Not only is there nothing tricky about who Timothy Williams is and what he preaches, but all is contrary to such wickedness. Such clarity Cultural Christianity and unbelievers opposed to Jesus cannot understand nor will they tolerate such.
Timothy Williams’s sermons and life have always proclaimed a “perfecting of holiness out of reverence for God” but don’t think for a moment Mr. Williams claims to be anyone special.
“Life or Death,” Holy Spirit Cologne. The fragrance is determined by others. (2 Corinthians 2:16)
Marks of a Servant of God
You will not be able to understand much about Timothy Williams, whether you believe in the Bible or not unless you are willing to at least glance at the Scriptures.
The upshot is that the closer one is drawn by God into His holiness, the greater the mixed reviews. Research who Jesus is, and you will quickly realize that something besides listening to reports about Jesus is required to understand who God’s Son is.
In short, to understand who Timothy Williams is, you will have to seek the Living God, (2 Corinthians 1:14).
The web sites are one avenue for examining what Timothy Williams preaches. Why not hang around and be offended unto the Abundant Life?
You might get blessed by God when He turns you from your wicked ways.
As Peter preached, so I repeat let God bless you by turning you from your wicked ways:
Timothy Williams has been surrendering to the will of God for many years as he picks up a cross of suffering by following Jesus.
What Timothy Williams preaches cuts across all church denominational lines and is the full message of the gospel. (Acts 5:20)
Because of this, there has always been much opposition from various denominations, churches, and from the vast differences that exist between those claiming to be Christian. Indeed, there is many a misunderstanding about what is preached because it is the full message of the Abundant Life. (2 Peter 3:16)
If you desire to know who Timothy Williams is you will have to get on the narrow road by first passing through a narrow gate.
Timothy Williams has spent and is spending many years hungering and thirsting for the righteousness of God. Thus the blessing of having many, many, many false things slandered against him are all over the internet and about town.
Fact of Persecution
It doesn’t take much these days, thanks to the Courts in the United States for one to be assaulted expressing a contrary opinion but when it comes to true Christians well, all hell can break loose.
Seattle is notoriously hostile to all men, but very directly, their attitude toward Jesus is one of open hostility.
Prosecutors and Judges of Seattle King County Washington State drove Timothy Williams out of the City of Enumclaw.
If you are an honest Christian and desire to live a godly life, you will be persecuted. It is a fact that no one claiming to be a Christian can escape. Maybe, hopefully, the current anti-Christian activities of those who lust after impure lives will drive some of the false Christians away. We can hope anyway. Otherwise, know this, the closer you draw to Jesus and surrender in obedience to God’s holiness, the greater the persecution.
Timothy Williams lives too close to sinful Seattle in King County Washington State. Thus rabid anti-Christian hostility in Washington State, most notably among Seattle’s King County Prosecutors exploded in a proxy-prosecution that is full-scale persecution. The solid evidence for this is expounded on www.hardtruth.us and www.enumclaw.biz.
It was the years of slander and opposition to the crucified life that the team of prosecutors in Seattle, King County Washington used for a fact-less, zero evidence trial to ride the current wave of anti-Christian activity among the State of Washington Officials.
I have been surrendering all to the Living God for many a year now. Suffering much against my sins and the sins of others around me. The trials, tests and discipline by the hand of God have been fiery and intense, to understate matters.
However, the joy given by God is “inexpressible and glorious”!
It is my hope, prayer and preaching that you too may repent, be blessed by the discipline of God so that the joy given to those who obey the Living God can be yours in abundance.