Do Not Attempt To Live This Site
The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing.
1,000,000,000,000 + 0 = 0
A trillion Christian prayers in the flesh are a trillion zeros.
A trillion Christian Bible studies in the flesh are a trillion zeros.
If your Christian Beliefs give God a Trillion zeros how rich would you be toward God?
Any Bible study, denying self, praise, worship, service, giving, tithing, fellowship, potluck dinners, ministry work …anything done by the power of religious flesh is a big fat zero. Such religious zeal counts for n-o-t-h-i-n-g.
Woe to the many who think they are saved because they “follow the Bible.”
A million, even a billion 0 is still adds up to a billion nothings.
Indeed, to offer God zeroes is really offering God less than nothing in Jesus. It is to really offer to God offerings that got in the way of Jesus. Such offerings harm God and He will repay with might hot anger those who embraced whitewash Christianity.
Do not attempt to live anything on this site unless you are familiar with or being expertly taught how to follow the Holy Spirit of God by way of picking up you cross. By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds. (1 Corinthians 3:10)
- Taught by the Holy Spirit to hate your own life.
- Taught by the Holy Spirit to deny yourself properly.
- Taught by the Holy Spirit to be led into purity.
- Taught by the Holy Spirit to despise the dollar.
- Taught by the Holy Spirit to Love others by being made a servant.
- Taught by the Holy Spirit to have all things in common as a world-wide church.
- Taught by the Holy Spirit to submit and learn from those over you in the Lord.
- Taught by the Holy Spirit the Bible rather than you teaching yourself.
- Taught by the Holy Spirit to led into the sufferings and joys of Jesus.
- Taught by the Holy Spirit to obey, surrender to and walk in all Scriptures.
- Taught by the Holy Spirit to work hard, be self-disciplined and rest according to God’s will.
- Taught by the Holy Spirit to be disciplined by God without grumbling.
- Taught by the Holy Spirit to overcome sin with the same attitude as Jesus, i.e., suffering in your body against sin. Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because he who has suffered in his body is done with sin. (1 Peter 4:1)
- Taught by the Holy Spirit to walk as Jesus walked – seeking total surrender to God’s will at all times.
Note it is only “if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.”
If you are willing to reject the wide gate Christianity and run hard after the “hard teaching” you will find the mercy and grace of God embracing you.
On hearing it, many of his disciples said, “This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?” Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them, “Does this offend you? What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life. Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him. He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled him.” From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him. (John 6:60-66)
“This is a hard teaching”… From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him. (John 6:66)
Led by The Holy Spirit
Many claim to be “led of the Spirit” but since they are enemies of the crucified life the spirit they are following is not the Holy Spirit.
For, as I have often told you before and now say again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. (Philippians 3:18)
Only those controlled by the Holy Spirit are Christians.
Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.
The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace; the sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so.
Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God. You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you.
And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation–but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. (Romans 8:5-14)
Only those led by the Spirit, walking as Jesus walked toward the cross will understand the Bible, overcome sin and find the resurrected life.
Everyone else is play a loosing a religious game where they study the Bible, preach about the Bible but are dead and lost in their sins because they refused to follow Jesus to a cross of suffering and then resurrection.
You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life. (John 5:39-40)
As of Thursday, February 11, 2021 everything on this site is the absolute basics of what it means to Claim The Name.
If anyone does not love the Lord–a curse be on him. Come, O Lord !
(1 Corinthians 16:22)
Combined 29 Videos